Our Terms and Conditions shall apply to all sales of goods by Vanilla Grape Limited (VG Wines), company registered number 385422, VAT Registered no. IE 6405422L. By ordering from this site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Age Limit
It is against the law to supply wine to persons under 18 years old. When placing an order with VG Wines you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
We only deliver within the Republic of Ireland. Delivery is FREE anywhere in the Republic of Ireland for cases of 12 full bottles of wine. A standard charge of €10.00 applies to purchases of less than 12 full bottles of wine and to hampers, books, maps and gifts unless otherwise specified.
Your order will normally arrive within 48 hours and in most cases within 24 hours, however to provide for extraordinary circumstances we extend a guarantee of delivery within 7 days.
Whilst we make every attempt to delivery all your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances outside our control.
- Order Acceptance and Availability
It is crucial that the correct and full delivery details are given when ordering and that somebody over 18 years of age is available to accept the delivery, if this is not the case we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery of orders. If you know you will not be at the delivery address at the time of delivery and wish us to leave your order in a safe place, please advise us when placing the order. We regret that neither we nor our carriers can accept responsibility for any subsequent loss or damage which occurs once the consignment has been left with a third party. Contact us on 064 6640694 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deliveries should be signed for as “not examined” and you should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of breakages or wine shortages. We are unable to guarantee credit or replacements unless we are contacted within 7 days of delivery of the order.
We reserve the right not to accept an order without giving a reason.
All products ordered are subject to availability. It is inevitable that some stock items will run out and we therefore reserve the right to select and deliver to you a substitute (of equal or higher value) to the wine you have ordered, to avoid delay in the delivery of the order(s). If we are unable to supply a particular item, or do not have a substitute, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
All wines or other goods ordered remain the property of Vanilla Grape Limited (VG Wines) until full payment has been received.
- Methods of Payment
We use the Realex Secure Payment System where payment is accepted by Visa, MasterCard and Laser.
- Quality Assurance/ Cancellation
We are dedicated to providing our customers with an excellent level of service. If a wine is corked or faulty we will offer a replacement or credit on return of the bottle in question. It is important to note that some wines are sold to drink young and this is usually stated on the description of the wine but if you are in doubt do not hesitate to ask us. We may not be able to guarantee a refund if a wine is deemed to have been kept too long or was stored inappropriately.
Any order can be cancelled within 7 days after delivery. A full refund will be given provided the goods remain in good saleable condition and that the request to cancel is received in writing. Any cancelled orders will be refunded within 30 days. If the goods were delivered and you would like us to arrange collection then a charge of €10 will be payable. If goods returned are not deemed to be in saleable condition, a re-delivery fee will also be charged.
- Wine Prices, Descriptions and Images
Prices are listed in Euros inclusive of the current rate of Vat for the Republic of Ireland.
There may be infrequent inaccuracies on the site in relation to pricing, descriptions and images. We reserve the right to rectify any mistakes and amend any effected orders accordingly.
- Wine Courses/Course Activities
- Course/activity fees must be paid in full, or deposits where stated with the remainder of the payment payable on the day or before the course/activity begins.
- If a client wishes to cancel a course/activity the company will require notification in writing at least two weeks in advance and the company will then refund the total amount paid. Any cancellations for courses/activities after the timescale of two weeks prior to a course commencing will have their monies refunded less 20% administration fee. Once a course begins no refunds of course/activity fees are eligible.
- The company shall be under no liability, whatsoever, for any loss, injury, or damage to clients or their property, whether in respect of any neglect, act or omission by the company, its agents or employees, whilst conducting a course or course activity.
- The company reserves the right, under unavoidable circumstances, to alter the timing or content of any course/activity or to cancel an activity at any time (In the case of the school cancelling a course/activity a full refund will be made to the client).
- Website Maintenance, Broadband, and Links
On occasion due to site maintenance, interruptions on the site due to broadband connectivity issues etc. which are outside of our control may hinder availability of our site. If this should happen we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and will do everything within our power to get up and running as soon as possible.
We do link to other websites from our site, however, we have no responsibility or control over any of the contents of these websites.